I walked in the mall again this morning.
2.3 miles 43.37 minutes.
It was -25 wind chill so the mall was very iniviting.
This is only my third walk this year.
Last Tuesday - day 1
Wednesday I walked 2 miles with Carol DeVault
And today.
Let's see that means of my 1,300 mile goal I have 1292.04 miles to go.
I think I need to get more dedicated.
The blessing is - I do want to get up earlier and get more organized and the Lord helped me to know today that he will help me.
I asked for help in my prayers last night and then I could not get to sleep. For a very long time. 4 in the morning long. I did turn off my 6:30 alarm but at 7:21 I was wide awake and ready to get going.
This experience reminds me of scripture stories where the Lord wanted to let the people know that it was He who helped them and not anything they had done.
https://www.lds.org/scriptures/ot/judg/7.6?lang=eng#5. Judges 7
I am grateful to know that the Lord hears my prayers, that He answers them, and that he wants me to know that it is He who is watching over me - a daughter of Israel.
No comments:
Post a Comment